See how easy it is to take UI kit elements and customize them for your use.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] I encourage to take a look…at the different UI kits across the different platforms…cause a lot of them are pretty standard…from iOS to Android to Microsoft Windows.…You can see all of these various icons…that I could potentially use right in here…so I don't have to recreate these,…but I can actually use them.…They're recreated in Adobe XD.…I can look at Google material as well,…even for my iOS app, if you will.…From my iPhone app, I can see these different icons…right here, so these are all pretty standard.…
I want this Menu icon.…What about this heart icon as well.…Can select them both.…I want a Favorites.…I want a Menu icon.…I'm going to need a Back icon as well.…At least this is a good starting place.…So selecting all three of those I can copy them,…going into my project and right here I'm just…creating sort of a top bar right here,…pasting them in and I can start to use them right away.…They're kind of hard to see.…They're actually kind of really dark…right here in the center.…
Let's check them out.…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets