See how to easily create multiple screens in Adobe XD for prototyping.
- [Voiceover] Before I start prototyping,…I actually need to create more screens.…And yes, I currently have basically three platforms,…Android, iPhone, and then iPad, but this iPhone version,…this is the one that I wanna add more screens to,…so we need to first off make some room.…So you can click and drag any one of these screens,…kind of move it out of the way.…In this case, these two iPad screens,…I can move those over because I'm gonna focus on this iPhone…and notice how I just have one featured wonder of the world…and I really need to build out at least seven of these.…
So I need to make sure they have room…and I wanna make sure they are like laid out appropriately,…so I'm gonna move this featured one item over here like this…and this one, I'm going to determine…what is gonna be changed and what's gonna stay the same.…And first off, I'm gonna get rid of this menu icon,…just like that, so we'll just have a back button…and now I just need to replace a couple elements.…So it's mainly gonna be that background image…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets