Learn how to create graphics in Adobe XD using the drawing tools.
- [Voiceover] With Adobe XD, you can create graphics…using the tools on the left-hand side…right over here, and I'm gonna start…with the rectangle tool, so I'll select it,…and I'll just click and drag, and start to…drag out a rectangle.…If I hold down the Shift key,…I can constrain it and constrain it to a square,…and as I drag it out, you can start to see…these guides that pop up,…so this tells me that it's basically…the certain number of pixels from…the left and right-hand side, and that's actually…right in the center height of this particular artboard,…so I can drag that out.…
Say I want to go with that size.…That looks good to me.…I could always change it.…I can change it really just by using…the selection tool and moving it around.…I can start to align this so it's…perfectly in the center just like that.…I can change the size using the properties panel…right over here, or I can just…scale it down if I want to as well.…It's all pretty straightforward.…One thing I did want to point out…is that the ability to adjust the corner radius,…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets