See how to easily create multiple screens (or Artboards) in Adobe XD.
- [Voiceover] What I really like about XD…is its ability to create multiple screens…and then link those screens together,…essentially, prototyping an app.…Now I want to show you how to make those multiple screens.…Otherwise known as artboards.…And quite frankly, all you need to do…is select the artboard, or screen if you want…to call it a screen, and then you can just…duplicate it or copy and paste.…So with it selected, go up to edit and duplicate.…A copy and paste will give you the same results,…but duplicate will create a new one…right next to the first one.…
And I'm panning around by holding down…the space bar, by the way.…So for the second one, I can call this Main,…'cause it's like the Main Menu.…Just like that.…Another thing I can do is I can actually grab…these artboards and move them wherever I want.…So if I want one to be below the other, I can do that.…I can even hold down the Alt key…and think of these artboards as any other graphic,…because, just like any other graphic,…if I hold down the Alt key and drag it,…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets