- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello, and welcome to Adobe Experience Design, New Features. I'm excited to take you through all the new editions to Adobe XD as well as some pro tips that you should know how to do in this new app. So you're gonna learn how to create, how to import items, how to use a new color picker that has a really cool new gradient tool, as well as using the pixel grid for layouts, how to organize all your content easily thanks to the brand new layers panel, how to use symbols as well, which has been added, that's huge considering the number of screens you could have, and finally you can preview your content directly on a device as well as in the browser.
And while you're in the browser you can allow others to comment on your work, and you can link directly to screens. All sorts of things. I'm really excited about this. I hope you are, too. So let's dive right into Adobe Experience Design, New Features.
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.