Learn how to add text. Both headline and body copy, in Adobe XD.
- [Voiceover] Adding text in Adobe XD is pretty…straightforward, but there's actually…some really cool things that it can do…outside of other applications.…So we're gonna start off using…the text tool, jump in there and…just click right in here, now I just…want to type in the word explore.…Caps lock on, everything is gonna come…in as gray as I select that word.…Well that's the fill color, easy enough…to change that to white, and then just like…other apps you can change the font, for instance.…I'll change this to Helvetica.…
You can also change it to Ariel if you're…on a PC and if you don't have access…to Helvetica and then we can also change the weight.…I can change it to light, it's all pretty straightforward…change the font size, the kerning,…the letting, even the justification…in this case, and this is basically your…headline text, it is not body copy.…But let's dive into body copy, cause right up here…this is where I want to use my text tool…and at this point I want to click and drag.…And that's gonna allow me to create body copy…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets