Enhance your understanding of the coexistence features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. This course maps to the sixth domain of Exam 70-345, Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- Many people have looked at their situation and wondered, what would it be like to be a part of something bigger, something more, something better? Often, our best accomplishments involve reaching out and including others. That's what coexistance is, isn't it? Opening ourselves up to opportunities to grow and move forward. Hi, I'm Scott Burrell and I would like to welcome you to this course on the Coexistance Features of Exchange Server 2016. In this course, we will take a look at three different types of Exchange Coexistence.
We'll be combining our local Exchange 2016 servers with Office 365's Exchange Online with the Exchange servers in Active Directory (mumbling) completely separate from our organizations. And, with Exchange servers of other versions within our domains. We'll even walk through Migration before this course is done. Are you ready to mix things up a bit? Let's get started.
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Preparing for hybrid configuration
- Deploying a hybrid configuration
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Office 365 clients
- Configuring the gateway
- Managing sharing policies
- Troubleshooting cross-forest availability
- Troubleshooting mail flow
- Migrating from earlier versions
Skill Level Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Client Access Serviceswith Scott M Burrell1h 50m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Mailbox Databaseswith Scott M Burrell2h 30m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Transport Serviceswith Scott M Burrell2h 24m Intermediate
1. Coexistence with Office 365
2. Exchange Federation
3. Coexistence with Earlier Versions of Exchange
4. Migrate from Earlier Versions
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.