Learn how to work with features that can help maintain the security of your organization's emails. This course maps to the fifth domain of Exam 70-345, Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016—Plan, deploy, and manage compliance, archiving, eDiscovery, and auditing.
- [Instructor] Lately, email has been a topic of discussion with regards to privacy, security and legal evidence. Hi, I'm Scott Burrell, and after 20 years of experience as an IT professional and a technical trainer, I can tell you these questions have been asked for years. Many people question what they should send, whether they should delete everything or save everything, who can search their sent and received messages and for what reasons. In this course, we're going to be working alongside the legal and compliance departments as we explore the features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 that are designed to help answer these exact questions.
We will look at measures to stop the sending of sensitive information, learn how to search Mailbox in the situation of legal discovery, and delve into other features designed to help email users make better decisions as they compose their messages. We're going to investigate how Exchange can help protect our company, our employees and our customers. I'm excited to get this course started.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) solutions
- DLP solutions for business requirements
- Archiving and message records management
- Planning and configuring retention policies
- Assigning retention policies to users
- RBAC roles for eDiscovery
- Compliance solutions
- How to use MailTips
- Mailbox and administrative auditing