- Planning mailbox database requirements
- Creating mailbox databases
- Restoring databases and mailboxes
- Designing for multisite mail flow
- Planning a high-availability mail flow solution
- Managing transport rules
- Handling non-delivery reports (NDRs)
- Managing groups and mailbox permissions
- Configuring mobile device mailbox policies
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Robert] If you're a candidate to take the Microsoft MS-200 Exam or are a Microsoft Exchange Administrator for either on-premise messaging or utilizing Microsoft 365 then this course is for you. Exchange Server is Microsoft's premier messaging platform and learning it is a valuable skill. In this course we look at creating the different types of mailboxes, managing domains, message tracking, managing groups, mailbox policies and more. There are lectures and demonstrations using PowerShell, Exchange Server 2019 and Microsoft 365 Messaging Services. My name is Robert McMillen. I'm a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Solutions Expert. I invite you to join me to learn all of these skills and more in my course Planning and Configuring a Microsoft Messaging Platform.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019: Administrationwith Robert McMillen2h 21m Intermediate
Deploying Exchange Server 2019with Robert McMillen2h 29m Intermediate
Microsoft 365: Health and Securitywith Brien Posey1h 25m Intermediate
1. Manage Modern Messaging Infrastructure
2. Manage Mail Flow Topology
3. Manage Recipients and Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.