In this video, learn how to access Outlook Web Access from any computer. This can be done securely using SSL certificates from most browsers and computer and mobile devices.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 … allows us to access the Outlook Web App … from many different devices. … We can access from a PC, … tablet, smartphones. … It also allows us to access email and other functionality … from different operating systems, … such as Windows, Macintosh or iOS, … Android, and Linux. … We get to the Web App access through a URL, … and we can see a mail.yourdomain.com/owa is pretty typical. … Some companies do owa.yourdomain.com/owa, … but many different ones just choose … the mail option, because it's easy to remember. … You can also choose any other name you want besides mail; … you just have to match the certificate … to the name that you choose. … We're in the Outlook Web App right now, … and let's take a look around a little bit. … For instance, we see Favorites. … Favorites are for users who have … a lot of different folders, … but use the same ones over and over. … Now, in our case, we don't see a lot … of folders under the name Administrator, …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.