In this video, learn how to plan and implement an Exchange 2019 unified communications certificate. This allows you to connect to Exchange using various clients such as Outlook while you are away from the internal network.
- [Instructor] Installing Exchange 2019 … certificates takes some planning. … First you need to decide the naming convention you'll use, … decide which organization you'll buy the certificates from, … and then make the certificate request. … Autodiscover is a host name that's required … on the certificate for active sync … to work properly for mobile devices. … The mail name can be used as any name, … as long as the URL you use to access Exchange … using the web or client is the one you want. … If not, you'll get certificate errors … when you attempt to log in. … Autodiscover will automatically find where Exchange … is being hosted based on DNS information … available locally or on a public DNS host. … When you're inside your network, it uses … the DNS from active directory. … When you leave the office, … it uses the public DNS information. … Let's demonstrate creating a certificate request. … First we'll click on servers. … And then we want to make sure we click on … certificates in the upper right hand side, …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.