Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Exchange 2016: Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation.
- [Scott] I want to thank you for viewing…this course on the coexistence features…and options of Exchange Server 2016.…We've covered a lot of ground…and hopefully one or more of these coexistence…scenarios can help you in your organization.…As you move forward, here are some resources…that I think you may find helpful.…I mentioned at the onset that this course…is one of six courses on Exchange 2016.…To get the complete picture of what…this version of Exchange has to offer…and how to put it to work, consider some or all…of these courses to help you get started.…
If the Office 365 scenario is appealing to you,…you might benefit from this deep dive…that was presented at TechEd Europe,…where Khushru Irani spoke on…the mail flow features of Office 365.…If you're more likely to move on the different versions…of Exchange coexisting within your company,…the You Had Me At EHLO blog on TechNet,…has some great articles,…starting with the Exchange 2016 Preferred Architecture blog.…
And as always, I recommend building your own test labs…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Preparing for hybrid configuration
- Deploying a hybrid configuration
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Office 365 clients
- Configuring the gateway
- Managing sharing policies
- Troubleshooting cross-forest availability
- Troubleshooting mail flow
- Migrating from earlier versions
Skill Level Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Mailbox Databaseswith Scott M Burrell2h 30m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Client Access Serviceswith Scott M Burrell1h 50m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Transport Serviceswith Scott M Burrell2h 24m Intermediate
1. Coexistence with Office 365
2. Exchange Federation
3. Coexistence with Earlier Versions of Exchange
4. Migrate from Earlier Versions
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.