Join Robert McMillen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Deploying Exchange Server 2019.
- [Robert] Thank you for joining me … in my course, Deploying Exchange Server 2019. … You watched many different Exchange demonstrations, … such as setting up mailboxes, server roles, … address lists, groups and using the Outlook Web App … and Outlook clients. … We also demonstrated clustering and high availability … to keep your Exchange Server servicing clients … even if a mailbox server needs maintenance. … If you would like to see more videos … that highlight Exchange Server and applications … from Microsoft, check out my course entitled … Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server Administration. … You can also check out Microsoft's TechNet site … at technet.microsoft.com … and do a search for Exchange Server 2019. … Thanks again for joining me, … and I look forward to presenting additional courses … for you in the near future. … …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.