Join Robert McMillen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016: Administration.
- [Robert] Thank you for joining me in our course…Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server Administration.…This series took us to the next step…after Exchange deployment into Exchange management.…There were many demonstrations…using Exchange Server 2016,…and I hope they'll be very helpful to you…in achieving you goals…of becoming a seasoned Exchange 2016 administrator.…If you would like to see more videos…that highlight Exchange Server 2016,…please see our Deploying Exchange Server 2016 course.…
It takes you from the beginning to the point…where you have a working Exchange environment…that covers many scenarios.…You can also check out Microsoft's TechNet site…at technet.microsoft.com,…and do a search for Exchange Server 2016.…Thank you again for joining me,…and I look forward to presenting…additional courses for you in the near future.…
Need to set up Exchange Server for the first time? Check out Robert's previous course, Deploying Exchange Server 2016.
Note: This course maps to the certification exam for Exchange Server 2016. Review the course and exam blueprint for the Exchange Server 13 exam here and here.
- Reviewing the Exchange Control Panel
- Managing the Mailbox role
- Configuring permissions and delegates
- Managing and troubleshooting mail transport
- Troubleshooting SMTP mail flow and domain security
- Designing an Exchange SLA
- Backup and recovery
- Planning high availability
- Troubleshooting connectivity
Skill Level Intermediate
Migrating from Exchange Server 2010 to 2013with David Elfassy2h 23m Intermediate
Windows Server 2012 R2: Manage Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 46m Intermediate
1. Using the Exchange Control Panel
2. Managing the Mailbox Role
3. Managing Transport
4. Exchange SLA
5. Backup and Recovery
6. High Availability
7. Troubleshooting Connectivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.