Need to set up Exchange Server for the first time? Check out Robert's previous course, Deploying Exchange Server 2016.
Note: This course maps to the certification exam for Exchange Server 2016. Review the course and exam blueprint for the Exchange Server 13 exam here and here.
- Reviewing the Exchange Control Panel
- Managing the Mailbox role
- Configuring permissions and delegates
- Managing and troubleshooting mail transport
- Troubleshooting SMTP mail flow and domain security
- Designing an Exchange SLA
- Backup and recovery
- Planning high availability
- Troubleshooting connectivity
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Robert McMillen. Exchange Server 2016 is Microsoft's premier email and communication application server. 2016 succeeds Exchange Server 2013, and builds on the success of the former version by adding new features and stability. In this video series, I focus on managing, maintaining, repairing, and restoring Exchange Server 2016. You'll learn topics such as managing mailboxes, mailbox delegations, restoring databases, high availability, database repair, and much more.
In my previous course, Deploying Exchange Server 2016, we learned how to set up an Exchange 2016 environment. In this course, we focus on managing and maintaining the environment for maximum availability and functionality. You can find lots of good information that can help you succeed with Exchange Server 2016.
Migrating from Exchange Server 2010 to 2013with David Elfassy2h 23m Intermediate
Windows Server 2012 R2: Manage Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 46m Intermediate
1. Using the Exchange Control Panel
2. Managing the Mailbox Role
3. Managing Transport
4. Exchange SLA
5. Backup and Recovery
6. High Availability
7. Troubleshooting Connectivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.