In this video, learn about the creation of sharing policies in the EAC. They define which calendars are shared through the federation gateway and to whom.
- [Instructor] Creating a federation trust,…and configuring the gateway…opens up the ability to start sharing information.…Even when both sides configure everything perfectly,…nothing is shared by default.…What we need to do to start sharing our calendars…is specify what domain, or domains,…we want to share them with.…So back here in the organization tab of the admin center,…under sharing, I can see that…my federation trust is enabled,…but that I haven't specified…any domains to share information with.…
That's done in the next box,…under organization sharing.…Here, I can click on the plus sign…and create a new organization relationship,…or specify the domain of the partner…that I would like to share information to.…And you're looking at all of the information…that needs to be specified at this point.…I need to give this relationship a name.…And this organization relationship…that we're creating is to link to red 30 design,…a media production company…that our marketing department employs…to create some of our advertising collateral.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Preparing for hybrid configuration
- Deploying a hybrid configuration
- Troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting Office 365 clients
- Configuring the gateway
- Managing sharing policies
- Troubleshooting cross-forest availability
- Troubleshooting mail flow
- Migrating from earlier versions
Skill Level Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Client Access Serviceswith Scott M Burrell1h 50m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Mailbox Databaseswith Scott M Burrell2h 30m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Transport Serviceswith Scott M Burrell2h 24m Intermediate
1. Coexistence with Office 365
2. Exchange Federation
3. Coexistence with Earlier Versions of Exchange
4. Migrate from Earlier Versions
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.