In this movie, you will learn how to set ADSiteLink to determine Exchange traffic flow between locations independent of other WAN traffic and to use hub sites.
- [Instructor] One thing you can do to effect the speed…of your exchange organization,…is plan and configure the transport of messages…from one email server to another…within a single exchange or Active Directory site.…This is no big deal because everyone is accessing…the same server or set of servers.…Between the clustered mailbox databases…or the proxy features of client access services,…all the servers behave as if they were one.…One user sends an email to the database…and the message is simply transferred…to the inbox of the destination user…in the same database…but if the two users work at very different locations…within the same company,…things can be quite different.…
Let's take a look a the Landon Hotels,…with a corporate office in Los Angeles…and a regional office in Boston.…The two locations are configured…as separate Active Directory sites…and they each have their own domains…and their own exchange organizations.…In this scenario,…a message sent by Mr. Green at the corporate office in L.A.…will be handled by the exchange server in L.A.,…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Planning and configuring transport and routing
- Understanding Safety Net
- Sending and receiving connectors
- Creating partner connectors
- High availability and site resilience
- Troubleshooting transport services
- Message security
- Filtering connections and recipients
- Spam confidence level thresholds
- Antivirus solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
Deploying Exchange Server 2016with Robert McMillen3h 1m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Client Access Serviceswith Scott M Burrell1h 50m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Mailbox Databaseswith Scott M Burrell2h 30m Intermediate
1. Plan and Configure Transport and Routing
2. High Availability and Site Resilience
3. Troubleshooting Transport Services
4. Message Security
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.