In this video, learn how to install Exchange Server 2019 Management Tools. These tools allow an administrator to manage Exchange 2019 remotely from any computer that logs in with the proper authority to open and use Exchange in the organization.
- [Narrator] Exchange is installed on a different server. … But we may like to manage it … from our local server. … So let's go in to file explorer, … and open up … the DVD … and run the setup … to install the management tools … on a different server. … The management tools for Exchange Server 2019 … are unique, because they allow us … to have PowerShell, which can … give us the ability to remote in to … the Exchange Server, and do all commands … that we would do if we were local to the server. … However, if we want to get in using … the management console, we can get in … from a web browser, and we can do that from anywhere. … We don't actually need to have … the management tools installed for that. … We're going to go through copying the files … to our local server, and then we're going … to install the management tools. … So we can manager our Exchange Server 2019 … from this other location. … The files were successfully copied. … We'll click next. … We'll accept the agreement and click next. …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.