In this video, learn how to install Exchange Server 2019, and how to set up and configure the mailbox role.
- [Instructor] We're going to install … Exchange Server 2019 on our server that we see here, … which is a member of our domain. … You have to be a member of the domain in order … to install Exchange Server, because Exchange Server … does incorporate itself into Active Directory. … Now that we know that our server … is a member of Active Directory, … we need to have .NET 4.7.2 installed. … So, let's go into Server Manager, … and if we click on Add Roles and Features, … and click Next until we get into our Features, … we can see we have 4.7.0, … but what we need is 4.7.2. … So, let's cancel that. … And I've got a web browser open, … and we can see 4.7.2 at microsoft.com. … So, we're going to download the run time … so we can upgrade to that version prior to installing. … Now we can go ahead and close our browser … after the installation is complete. … We can now go into File Explorer, … and we can double-click on our Exchange Server. … And we'll wait for the splash screen to come up. … The first thing that comes up is our option …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.