At the end of this video, the student will learn how to present a service-level agreement for a client on message delivery. Message delivery is more than delivering email to a user. It’s also about delivering email on time, without malware, and without unwanted spam email.
- [Instructor] Learning how to present a Service-Level…Agreement for a client on message delivery…can be an important skill.…Message delivery is more than just…delivering email to a user.…It's also about delivering email on time,…without malware, and without unwanted spam.…Many people might ask, "What is a service-level agreement?"…Well, an SLA can be a written contract…between a consultant and a client.…It could also be part of an employment agreement.…Another option would be an implied contract.…
This basically means that if you're hired…to be an exchange administrator, you'll be providing…these services by default.…You can take a standard SLA agreement downloaded in Word…and add the following components to the agreement…for which you and the client can agree.…In previous videos, we discussed transport rules,…where we looked for specific content,…and used the rules to filter them…for our clients as per their needs.…Transport rules have many different options…when creating, and we created a test transport rule…
Need to set up Exchange Server for the first time? Check out Robert's previous course, Deploying Exchange Server 2016.
Note: This course maps to the certification exam for Exchange Server 2016. Review the course and exam blueprint for the Exchange Server 13 exam here and here.
- Reviewing the Exchange Control Panel
- Managing the Mailbox role
- Configuring permissions and delegates
- Managing and troubleshooting mail transport
- Troubleshooting SMTP mail flow and domain security
- Designing an Exchange SLA
- Backup and recovery
- Planning high availability
- Troubleshooting connectivity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Using the Exchange Control Panel
2. Managing the Mailbox Role
3. Managing Transport
4. Exchange SLA
5. Backup and Recovery
6. High Availability
7. Troubleshooting Connectivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.