Learn how to deploy an enterprise email system with Exchange Server 2019.
- [Robert] Are you ready for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019? Microsoft's latest version of its flagship email and communications product is here. It's all updated with new features and it's easier to deploy than ever. In this course, I demonstrate how to deploy Exchange Server 2019. You'll see demonstrations of the mailbox and Edge transport rules, different types of mailboxes we can create, public folders, address lists, and dynamic groups. We also cover high availability by clustering two Exchange mailbox servers together and replicate their email databases. And we discuss upgrade capabilities from previous versions of Exchange. My name is Robert McMillen. I'm a Microsoft certified trainer and solutions expert. I invite you to join me to learn how to do all these skills and more in my course, Deploying Exchange Server 2019.
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.