This video demonstrates creating and configuring of partner connectors in the EAC. Send connectors for partners and internet connection are also presented.
- [Instructor] We can create a new Receive Connector…right here in the admin center.…As I click on the add icon,…I'm asked to give it a name and designate…what type of receive connector we're going to create.…Remember, the front end connectors are simply for receiving…the message and the hub transport is for inspecting it.…So, we're going to select the front end transport.…Now, the types of connectors have short…but decent descriptions right here on the page.…Internal would be from another email server…on our intranet and partner is for mutual autentication…or mutual TLS, discussed earlier in this chapter.…
As we move forward,…I'm going to designate which unique IP address…on this server will be used for this connection.…It should be a separate IP address…from the other connectors.…If I got in and add the specific IP address…of 172.16.0.11,…a secondary IP address assigned to this server,…not being used by the other connectors,…then I can save that setting…and I can remove…that all available IP version four addresses…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Planning and configuring transport and routing
- Understanding Safety Net
- Sending and receiving connectors
- Creating partner connectors
- High availability and site resilience
- Troubleshooting transport services
- Message security
- Filtering connections and recipients
- Spam confidence level thresholds
- Antivirus solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
Deploying Exchange Server 2016with Robert McMillen3h 1m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Mailbox Databaseswith Scott M Burrell2h 30m Intermediate
Exchange 2016: Client Access Serviceswith Scott M Burrell1h 50m Intermediate
1. Plan and Configure Transport and Routing
2. High Availability and Site Resilience
3. Troubleshooting Transport Services
4. Message Security
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.