In this video, learn how to create a custom address list. Address lists allow administrators to add a group of mailboxes and contacts that can be seen in each user’s Outlook when they create a new email.
- [Instructor] Exchange Server 2019 automatically … adds many address lists based on certain criteria … in the Exchange admin center. … To get there we'll go to organization … and we'll choose address list from the top. … And we can see the list of address lists here … in the center section. … If we go to create a new address list we'll see … it's very similar to creating a dynamic … distribution group with the exact same options. … We can put in our list name followed by the type … of recipients to include. … And just as we demonstrated in a previous video … for dynamic distribution groups we see we can … choose users with Exchange mailboxes … and we can add the same types of rules. … We'll click save and we now see our list. … Now let's take a look at the difference … between an address list and a dynamic distribution group. … If we go into our mail in Outlook Web Access … and we see we're going to create a new email. … We click on to and if we were going to search … for a dynamic distribution list we would click …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.