In this video, learn how to access Exchange Server 2019 using Outlook 2019. This will show whether or not your Exchange connectivity is functioning properly.
- [Instructor] When you're on a domain joined computer, … connecting to the exchange server using Outlook … is a simple process. … Just click on Outlook and it'll launch up, … and we'll see it's loading the profile automatically. … It found our email address. … We'll click connect. … When you're on a non-domain joined computer, … the process may take a little longer, … but basically it's the same thing. … You launch it up, put in your email address manually, … and then it will connect to your exchange server, … provided that all of your records, … including your auto-discover … and your mail records are in place. … We'll click exchange, … and now we see the account is getting added. … The account was successfully added. … We'll click done, and now it will launch. … If you're using an internal certificate, … rather than a public one, you will get a pop-up … for a security certificate warning. … Let's go ahead and click yes to proceed, … and we'll add that to the zone. … And now we see Outlook is setting up the Inbox …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.