In this video, learn how to add a domain that will be accepted for inbound email. By default, no inbound email from other sources is accepted. This also sets up the ability to auto-create alias email addresses when new accounts are created.
- We're in the Exchange admin center … on Exchange Server 2019, and basically this is just … a web page on a web browser. … Back in 2010, we had a graphical user interface … that we would access through the start menu, but now we have … a web interface that started as of Exchange Server 2013 … where we can do all the same functions. … What we're going to do now is we're going … to set up accepted domains. … When we go to mail flow, we can see … that there's an accepted domain option at the top, … and by default we have the techpub.us, … which is our active directory domain … that's been automatically added. … Let's double click on that, and we can see … that by default it says techpub.us is the name … of the accepted domain and it is authoritative … for that email. … That means that email delivered either internally … or from external locations will be sent and received … on this exchange server. … It's also checked for making this the default domain, … which means that when we reply to an email, …
- Planning an Exchange Server deployment
- Installing Exchange
- Installing authentication certificates
- Configuring authentication methods
- Designing mail flow
- Configuring send and receive connections
- Configuring transport rules
- Creating database availability groups for HA
- Managing database cluster failover for HA
- Accessing Exchange using Outlook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Planning for Exchange Deployment
2. Deploying the Client Access Services
3. Deploying Email Transport
4. Deploying High Availability
5. Command Line Setup Options
6. Deploying Mobile and Outlook Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.