Explore the wholesaling deal calculator, its worksheets, and how you will be using it in your case study.
- Hey guys, welcome back to the course. … Now you have a good grasp of the concept … and the formula for calculating the MAO, … but we're going to put it in practice now. … So first thing I want you to do is download … the model that is associated with this lecture, … and make sure it's in front of you. … We're going to walk through what's in it, … what are the different worksheets, … and how to use it in this lecture, … and then in the following lectures, … we're going to go through a case study and example together … where I'm going to walk you through exactly … how to use this model to do a analysis for a deal. … Later on, you're going to be able to use this … for evaluating your future deals, … and hopefully all your other deals … so that you can make good, accurate … calculations going forward. … Let's dive in. … Alright, so when you download the file, … you're going to see something like this. … There's going to be three yellow highlighted worksheets … on the left side, and there's going to be three …
- Name the formula used to calculate the MAO from the AVR.
- Summarize the 70% rule.
- Differentiate between the rehab estimator, ARV, and MAO calculator worksheets.
- Describe the factors in an AVR estimate.
- Cite the formulas that are helpful when pitching to a flip investor buyer.
- Explain the difference between recently sold comps and rental comps.