Take a brief tour of the Excel Online collaboration features.
- [Instructor] Excel Online has some powerful…features for collaboration.…However, before we start using them, make sure…that your workbook is ready to share…as the last thing we want is for other users…to start contributing to an incomplete workbook.…If you'd like to follow along with me,…then have XOL Collab open.…Let's start by clicking on the review tab…at the very top of the screen, and you'll notice…that there are a number of options.…Let's click on the accessibility checker.…This makes sure that the file is ready for use…by people with disabilities.…
If the green tick appears under the accessibility…checker then the file is ready to use by people…with disabilities.…Go back to the review tab and then let's select new comment.…Let's type in a comment, "Please review this file."…And then select on post.…And note that this comment will be visible…to other users who have access to the file.…Finally, we can easily share the file by clicking…on share at the very top right-hand side of the screen.…Now that is just a brief tour of Excel Online's…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.