Instructor Josh Rischin provides a brief tour of the Excel Online collaboration features.
- [Instructor] Excel Online has some powerful features…for collaborating, however, before we start using them…make sure your workbook is ready to share.…The last thing that we want is for other users to start…contributing to an incomplete workbook.…If you'd like to follow alone open up XOL Collab.…Under the Review tab the first thing that you will notice…is an Accessibility Checker.…This ensures that the workbook is ready for use…by people with disabilities.…Also under the Review tab you have the ability to add…a new comment and we can just type in new comment.…This enables us to add comments to any cell…that we would like in the workbook.…
And note that other users with access to the file…will be able to do the same thing.…And finally we can easily share the workbook…with other people by clicking on Share…in the top right of the screen.…And this enables us to share the workbook…with people to either read or edit access.…That is just a brief tour of Excel Online's…collaboration features.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.