Get an overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification, including the benefits of becoming certified and an exploration of the three levels of certification.
- [Instructor] The Microsoft Office … Specialist Certification program … now has multiple levels … for Office 365 and Office 2019. … There is an Associate level and an Expert level. … Candidates will earn a certification … for each exam that they pass. … The Associate exams that are available are … Excel, … Word, … Outlook and PowerPoint. … If you earn any three … of these four available Associate level certifications, … you will become a Microsoft Office Specialate Associate, … and you'll earn an additional certification … for your accomplishment. … If you'd like to go further … after earning your Associate certification, … you can prepare for the Expert certification. … The Expert certification is available … to all who obtain the Associate level … and are able to pass … any two of these three, … Access Expert, … Word Expert … or Excel Expert. … This will be the highest certification that will be given … in the Microsoft Office Specialist program … for Office 365 and Office 2019. … …
- Copying macros between workbooks
- Protect worksheets and cell ranges
- Configuring formula calculation options
- Using advanced fill options
- Configuring Data Validation
- Creating custom conditional formatting rules
- Looking up data using functions
- Troubleshooting formulas
- Creating advanced charts
- Creating and modifying PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Taking the sample exam
Skill Level Advanced
Excel: Power Query (Get & Transform)with Oz du Soleil1h 49m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
Prepare for the test3m 14s
2. Manage Workbook Options and Settings
3. Manage and Format Data
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.