Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with people and files, part of Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] In Outlook, contacts are called People…and you can access them…by tapping People at the bottom of the screen.…You can scroll through your contact list…and you can send an email to them…by tapping on their name…and tapping on the email…that appears on the right-hand side.…From here, you can either send it…once you've composed your email…or tap the X in the top left hand-side to close out of it.…You can also search for a contact.…I'll tap the magnifying glass next to People…and you can put in a name or an email address.…
From here, you can tap on their name.…I'm going to tap the keyboard…in the bottom right-hand side to remove it…so that we can get a better idea of what we're looking at.…A great feature of Outlook is that on the right-hand side,…I can see some information about this contact.…In addition to the email address,…I can tap Mail to see any particular correspondence…that I've had with this contact.…I can see where it is.…On the right-hand side, I can see…that some of these messages are in the Inbox.…
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/07/2014. What changed?
A: We added new movies and updated existing ones to include the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone as well as discuss Dropbox integration. While most of the course was filmed on an iPad, the apps work very similarly on both the iPad and iPhone. Also check out the Office for iPhone First Look course to explore which editing features are available to all users and which require an Office 365 subscription.
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Word for iPad
2. Excel for iPad
3. PowerPoint for iPad
4. Outlook for iPad
4. Collaborating with Office for iPad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.