Inserting images or pictures into a document in Word 2016 is done much the same way as in Word 2010, however, there are some new tools in Word 2016 for working with your inserted images. In this movie, you will know how to change layout options, remove colors, and add artistic effects to an image in your document.
- [Voiceover] If you're accustomed to working with images…in Word 2010, the way you insert images here,…in Word 2016 is much the same, but,…there are some additional new tools we should talk about,…and we're gonna do it with this document,…Best of Landon Hotel Guide, you'll find it…in the chapter two folder of your exercise files,…if you don't already have it open.…Once open though, scroll down to page five of seven,…you'll see information on The Bohemian Landon,…with a nice little image down below.…That's the image we're going to work with.…So let's give it a click.…
As soon as we give it a click, things start to happen.…You know it's selected by the handles.…And just like in Word 2010, we can resize this…by clicking and dragging from a corner,…let's say, as we drag it down,…look what's happening to the text down below.…It's kinda moving around with the text by default,…when you go to the insert tab, and go to pictures,…it's inserted where your cursor is on the page,…and it remains anchored to the text where your cursor is,…
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Creating Excel charts quickly
- Exploring presentation themes in PowerPoint 2016
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Using Outlook notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.