Throughout history, Microsoft Word has done a good job allowing users to insert and customize pictures for visual interest. In this movie, you will know how to insert an image and use many of the new and powerful image editing tools to customize the picture for placement, size, color, effects, and more.
- Throughout history,…Word has always allowed you to work with images,…even provided some basic editing tools.…Well, here in Word 2016,…if you're migrating from Word 2003,…you're going to notice there are many, many more tools,…very powerful tools,…to help you get your images…looking the way you want in your documents.…So let's work with this document,…Best of Landon Hotel Guide 0204.…On the first page, all text.…It would be nice to add some visual interest…by inserting an image.…That's exactly what we're going to do,…just by clicking right in front of the W…in the first paragraph where it says,…"Whether you're a theater enthusiast."…Next, we'll go to the Insert tab.…
And from the Illustrations group, click pictures.…This allows us to go browsing for a picture,…and in the Chapter 2 folder of your exercise files,…I have one for you, WestEndLandon.…It's a JPEG, but we can input TIFFs, GIFs, BMP files.…Just give it a click, and click Insert,…and it's inserted right where the cursor was flashing…at the beginning of the first paragraph.…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.