Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with file attachments and photos, part of Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] To access files tap files…in the bottom center of the screen.…There's a few things that you can do here.…The first choice is to add a new file service,…such as OneDrive, Box, or Dropbox.…Google Drive is also an option here.…We don't see that,…because I already have a Google account…associated with Outlook.…You can add another additional…Google Drive account to Outlook.…To do that tap settings in the bottom of the screen,…tap add account on the left hand side,…and instead of adding an email account…tap files.…
From here you can tap to add…an additional Google Drive account,…or while you're here you could add any…of the other services also.…I'll tap the X in the top left hand side…to close out of this.…And I'll tap files at the bottom…to get back into this section.…On the left hand side underneath…where we can add an account…we can also see recently accessed files,…and directly below that you can see any files…that you currently have in your email as attachments.…Tapping on the file will bring it up…on the right hand side of the screen.…
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/07/2014. What changed?
A: We added new movies and updated existing ones to include the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone as well as discuss Dropbox integration. While most of the course was filmed on an iPad, the apps work very similarly on both the iPad and iPhone. Also check out the Office for iPhone First Look course to explore which editing features are available to all users and which require an Office 365 subscription.
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Word for iPad
2. Excel for iPad
3. PowerPoint for iPad
4. Outlook for iPad
4. Collaborating with Office for iPad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.