Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with the calendar, part of Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training (2014).
- [Voiceover] To access the calendar,…tap the calendar icon on the bottom of the screen.…The first thing that you can do is change the view.…At the top of the screen,…tap Agenda to see a list of all your appointments.…Switching to Day will show you just today,…however, you can swipe back and forth…to move between days.…It defaults to week,…however you can also swipe back and forth…to switch between weeks.…The quickest way to get to a new month…is to tap Agenda and swipe down on the month.…
From here, you can swipe back and forth…between all the months,…choose a day,…and swipe back and forth from there…to navigate between days in that month.…There's a small gray arrow…at the bottom right hand side of the screen.…Tapping that will immediately take you back…to today.…From there, you can tap on a different view,…for example, Week.…If you're wondering what calendars you're looking at…and what those different colors stand for,…tap the three horizontal lines…on the top left hand side of the screen,…and you can tap on and off…
- Installing Office for iPad
- Exploring the interface
- Creating new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Changing the page layout in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Adding slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Collaborating in Office for iPad and iPhone
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/07/2014. What changed?
A: We added new movies and updated existing ones to include the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone as well as discuss Dropbox integration. While most of the course was filmed on an iPad, the apps work very similarly on both the iPad and iPhone. Also check out the Office for iPhone First Look course to explore which editing features are available to all users and which require an Office 365 subscription.
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Word for iPad
2. Excel for iPad
3. PowerPoint for iPad
4. Outlook for iPad
4. Collaborating with Office for iPad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.