When using more than one monitor to present to a large crown using PowerPoint 2003, the audience always saw what you saw on your screen. PowerPoint 2016 includes a presenter view option. In this movie, you will know how to enable presenter view to peek at the next slide, your slide notes, and access other tools like a timer, annotation tools, all slides, and more.
- [Voiceover] One of my favorite new features…you're going to notice, migrating from…Powerpoint 2003, to 2016,…is something called Presenter View.…If you ever presented your Powerpoint presentation…to a large group, perhaps you had a laptop, or…a computer connected to a big screen,…or perhaps a projector, projecting onto a big screen,…you know that it can be a little bit tricky…remembering what slide comes next,…how your timing is going,…and, whatever they see is what you see…on your screen.…
Well, Presenter View allows you…to be a little bit sneaky.…Let's check it out with our Landon Hotel presentation.…LandonHotel0403. If you've skipped to this movie,…and you need to get caught up, we'll go to slide one.…It's a short one.…Next, we'll go to the Slideshow tab,…because over here in the monitor section,…you can set it up for Presenter View from here,…and, notice when you click the drop down,…it can be automatically set up,…or use a primary monitor.…Now, it really doesn't matter what we do here,…because we're looking at a single screen.…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.