Upgrading from Office 2013 to Office 2016 is not mandatory, however, many new and improved features may entice many users to make the move. In this movie, you will not only know many of the reasons that make upgrading from Office 2013 to 2016 worthwhile, but also some of the reasons why upgrading to Office 2016 may not be necessary at all.
- [Voiceover] Well the truth is,…if you're using Office 2013 and you like it,…and it's doing everything you need it to do,…you don't have to upgrade to Office 2016,…no one's going to force you.…Switching to Office 2016 is by no means mandatory but,…it is a solid upgrade.…To help you decide whether to make the switch or not,…here are some things you should know about Office 2016,…versus Office 2013.…First of all, Office 2016 has been redesigned…to integrate better with The Cloud.…With one drive previously known as Sky Drive,…you can Save and Share Your Files in The Cloud,…with greater ease, so you can access them,…from any device anywhere, where you have…a connection to the Internet.…
Notice I said integrate better with The Cloud.…If you're using Office 2013,…you can download one drive to your PC,…which will give you access to The Cloud,…when you use Save As, it just won't be…the default location,…unless you make it the default,…from within your applications.…Security has been improved as well.…Preview mode for example, has been improved…
- Recognize the changes to the user interface.
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to quickly format shapes.
- Cite how to quickly choose a chart type.
- Name the pane that opens up when a picture is added to a slide and describe what it does.
- Explain how to import your contacts, email, calendars, and more.