Join Rudolph Rosenberg for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Excel: Analyzing Your Sales Pipeline.
- [Instructor] In this course, we'll cover the knowledge you need to fully understand the sales cycle and its implication on the sales pipeline, which in turn will enable you to prepare impactful analysis. In addition, we'll go through a step by step explanation of how to put together the data in dashboards to run powerful pipeline reviews and ultimately, influence the performance of your company. If you're looking to gain a general understanding of the sales process, sales pipeline, and pipeline review process, then there are no prerequisites to watching this course.
If on the other hand, you are looking to get the full benefit of this course and are interested by the step by step process to putting in place productive pipeline reviews, then you should be comfortable with Microsoft Excel in general, and more specifically, with basic formulas and pivot tables. If this is not yet the case, then I suggest you start by watching these three courses. You don't need to be an expert on the topics, but we'll be using those tools on multiple occasions and so you should know how they work.
As for Salesforce, you need to know the basics of how accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities work. If you have access to Salesforce, that's great, and if not, you really just need to have an extract of the data to get the full benefit of this course, even if it's provided to you by someone else.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team