Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Excel 2013: Financial Functions in Depth.
- [Curt] This course, Excel 2013, Financial Functions in Depth, is designed to be a guide to implementing financial techniques and equations typically used in the United States. Some of these techniques might be different in other parts of the world. Nothing in this course should be considered investment or financial advice. This course should not be considered a substitute for consultation with a licensed financial advisor. If you would like financial planning or investment advice, please consult your certified financial planner.
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Calculating depreciation
- Determining values and rates of return
- Calculating bond coupon dates and security durations
- Calculating security prices and yields
- Calculating prices and yields of securities with odd periods
- Analyzing simulation results
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Analyzing Loans, Payments, and Interest
2. Calculating Depreciation
3. Determining Values and Rates of Return
4. Calculating Bond Coupon Dates and Security Durations
5. Calculating Security Prices and Yields
6. Analyzing Simulation Results
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.