Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating an Editorial Calendar.
- [Voiceover] Before getting started, I wanted to let you know that this course provides a high level overview of how to create an editorial calendar for any type of content or distribution channel. It doesn't focus specifically on any one use case for creating an editorial calendar, as it's applicable to many different companies, departments, and roles that work with content. The course is meant to be taken by anyone looking to better organize their approach to managing content of any kind, whether you're writing a blog or creating the internal newsletter for HR. Through the course, I'll be using the fictitious company h plus sport to illustrate how to best use a calendar for your organization.
To see the best results from this course, apply my suggestions on how to use an editorial calendar to your unique needs.
- Define an editorial calendar.
- Identify elements of a successful editorial calendar.
- Identify how many calendar tools you should use for your organizatoin.
- Determine how far in advance you should plan your calendar.
- Explain what factors should be considered when choosing a marketing channel.
- Describe the ways in which your calendar should be used.