Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating an Editorial Calendar.
- [Voiceover] Before getting started, I wanted to let you know that this course provides a high level overview of how to create an editorial calendar for any type of content or distribution channel. It doesn't focus specifically on any one use case for creating an editorial calendar, as it's applicable to many different companies, departments, and roles that work with content. The course is meant to be taken by anyone looking to better organize their approach to managing content of any kind, whether you're writing a blog or creating the internal newsletter for HR. Through the course, I'll be using the fictitious company h plus sport to illustrate how to best use a calendar for your organization.
To see the best results from this course, apply my suggestions on how to use an editorial calendar to your unique needs.
- Defining an editorial calendar
- Establishing calendar objectives
- Choosing the right tool
- Setting the time frame
- Adding campaigns and marketing channels
- Executing the editorial calendar