There are some important concepts you should understand before you begin this advanced Excel training. In this tutorial, Chris Dutton explains what aspects of the Excel 2013 interface you should already be familiar with to get the most out of watching this course.
- So before you start this course, you should have an advanced familiarity with the Excel 2013 interface. You should be able to apply basic text formulas and IF statements. And you should have a basic knowledge of PivotTables. Last but not least, experience using Power Map is a plus, but not required.
- Reviewing the dataset
- Standardizing location data
- Creating a new data source in a PivotTable
- Creating new Power Map images
- Populating Power Map images with INDIRECT
- Linking to map images with HYPERLINK