Join Robin Hunt for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Building Solutions Using Excel 2013 and Access 2013 Together.
- This course is not for the absolute beginner. It's for the user who is ready to build more productivity into their spreadsheet reporting and their monthly data routine. Prior to taking the course, it might be a good idea to look at the Excel 2013 Essential Training with Dennis Taylor, and also the Microsoft Access 2013 Essential Training with Adam Wilbert. These skills will help you understand the different things that we do in this course. Let's get started.
These techniques are the key to better personal productivity data systems. Start watching now.
- Using the Problem Steps Recorder
- Importing and linking Excel data as Access tables
- Creating queries with tables
- Calculating data in Excel vs. Access
- Building forms
- Creating reports for your solution
- Building macros to run imports and queries
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: How do I open the exercise files?
A: Press and hold Shift when opening the exercise files for this course.
1. Understanding How to Use Excel and Access for a Solution
2. Building Tables in Excel and Access
3. Calculating Data in Excel and Access
4. Building Forms for Your Solution
Setting the database options2m 53s
5. Building Reports for Your Solution
6. Building Macros to Run Imports and Queries
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.