In this video, learn what is required to follow along in this course.
- [Instructor] Here's what you need to know to follow along with me in this course. Firstly, I'm working with Excel using an Office 365 business account. Because Excel is always being updated and improved, and not all Office 365 subscriptions are updated at the same time, what you see on your screen may not always match exactly what appears on my screen. But not to worry, it shouldn't affect your ability to complete the tasks we'll be performing. Now this course comes with exercise files, a copy of the same files you'll see me working with on my computer.
If you have access to them, and want to follow along with me step by step, download them to a convenient location, such as your desktop. We'll take a closer look once we get started shortly. Lastly, this course is tailored to those who have never used any version of Microsoft Excel or are new to this latest rendition of Excel in Office 365. So you won't need any experience with Excel to follow along with ease as we move through the chapters and movies in this course.
- Explore efficient methods for adding functions and formulas.
- Format text, numbers, dates, and times.
- Save, share, and print your workbooks.
- Recognize how to freeze panes to control your view.
- Recall methods for protecting documents.