To get the most out of this course on migrating from Office 2010 to Office 2016, there are things learners need to know before they start. In this movie, you will learn what kind of background and experience with Office you should already have, and what hardware and software you should be using to follow along smoothly in the course.
- [Voiceover] This course is designed to…help users of Office 2010…make a smooth transition to Office 2016.…So to get the most out of this course,…you should already have some familiarity with Office 2010.…In many of the movies I'll be showing you…how to use new features in Office 2016…that didn't exist in Office 2010,…as well as performed tasks…that were performed differently in Office 2010.…So to follow along with me,…you'll obviously need to have Office 2016 installed.…To make use of Cloud computing,…you'll also need to have, or setup,…a Microsoft account online.…
It's free, and it gives you access…to free storage in the Cloud.…And you could even use an existing Hotmail account…or Windows Live account if you have one.…I'll be working with Office 2016…installed on a desktop computer…using an Office 365 for Business account.…And I'll be using the mouse and keyboard…to perform tasks.…Although Office 2016 works very well…with touch-enabled devices and monitors,…the mouse and keyboard remain the most popular way…to use Office 2016.…
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Creating Excel charts quickly
- Exploring presentation themes in PowerPoint 2016
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Using Outlook notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.