Shows business owners and managers how to use Excel to create useful budgets that help them manage resources prudently.
- Hi I'm Curt Frye. Welcome to Excel 2007 creating business budgets. In this course, I'll show you how to create and analyze budgets using Microsoft Excel. I'll begin by showing you how to track your cash flow using Excel table. Then I'll demonstrate how to calculate payments for a fully amortized loan. I'll also show you how to determine the interest component of a loan payment and to calculate the maximum amount you may borrow given a desired monthly payment. We'll enhance your ability to analyze your budgets, by showing you how to read financial statements, design worksheets to assist managerial decision making, and summarize financial information using charts.
I'll show you how to create a summary budget worksheet, analyze budget data by creating a pivot table, create projected budgets, and build scenarios to analyze potential outcomes that could effect your budgets. In short, I'll show you how to manage your business' budgets using Excel financial capabilities. Let's get started with Excel 2007 creating business budgets.
- Tracking income and expenses by category and contract
- Using balance sheets
- Designing worksheets to assist decision making
- Creating income statements
- Calculating loans payments and interest
- Creating cell references to other worksheets
- Summarizing data in a chart
- Building alternative budget scenarios