Discover how to analyze your sales pipeline using Salesforce and Microsoft Excel.
- [Rudolph] How do you increase significantly the quality of your sales pipeline? How do you analyze it to ensure you're on track to meeting your numbers? And how should you work with sales teams to collaborate in improving both pipeline visibility and business performance? Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg, I'm an expert in business performance analysis, built through a career in finance, working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results.
In this course, we'll be learning how to analyze a sales pipeline. We'll be looking at it from many different angles to get a complete overview, from reviewing the sales cycle and how it is connected to the pipeline, to getting the data from Salesforce, to working the numbers using Microsoft Excel, to putting together actionable dashboards, to conducting productive pipeline reviews. By the end of this course, you'll be able to implement or improve the entire pipeline review process for your company.
Now let's get started.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team