Demonstrate your advanced knowledge of Excel 2013 by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert. Prepare for the first part of the two-part 77-427 exam: Excel 2013 Expert Part One.
- [Instructor] Hi. My name is Jen McBee, and I'm here to help you prepare for Part One of the Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Exam for Excel 2013. Please keep in mind that you'll need to study for, and pass, part one and part two to receive your certification as an Excel 2013 expert. I'm a certified MOS Master Instructor, and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Excel since 2006. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam.
Next, we'll cover all of the objectives for the Excel 2013 Expert Part One exam. I'll give you opportunities for hands-on practice throughout the course, and we'll finish with a full length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes, you're almost certainly ready to take on the live Excel 2013 MOS Expert Part One exam.
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.