Get the answers you need to the most common Microsoft Excel questions. Learn quick tips for how to format cells, align rows and columns, calculate sums, generate series data automatically, and more.
- [Male Instructor] Welcome to Microsoft Excel Quick Tips. This is a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features you forgot about in Excel. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long. So you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include sorting data into a spreadsheet, setting options to recover documents after a crash, merging cells together and much more. Even if you only have a minute of two you can pick up some valuable skills in Excel.
Let's get started. (light rock music)
- Working with references
- Freezing and locking
- Automatic data population
- Recovering lost work
- Finding named ranges
- Formatting cells and applying styles
- Applying international currency formatting
- Inserting hyperlinks
- Creating dropdown lists
- Hiding columns and rows
- Password protecting a workbook
- Restricting editing
- Adding headers and footers
- Locking cells
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Excel Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.