Learn how to upgrade to Office 2016 while migrating all your important files, preferences, and settings from Office 2013 intact.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to this course on migrating from Office 2013 to 2016. I'm David Rivers. Microsoft Office has continually evolved over the years and anyone upgrading from Office 2013 to 2016 is going to notice a number of changes. Not only does it look a little different, it can perform differently as well. So, if you're making the switch to Office 2016 from Office 2013, this course will help you in making the transition by removing some of the frustration that comes with switching on your own.
We'll begin by exploring some of the reasons to switch or not before we examine the minor changes to the user interface you'll need to know to feel comfortable in your new environment. Cloud computing plays a major role in the new Office Suite, so we'll dig into what that's all about before we focus in on each of the separate programs, learning what's new or done differently in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. So, what do you need to know to get the most out of this course? We'll talk about that next.
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Forecasting in Excel
- Visualizing data with 3D maps
- Using PowerPoint Designer
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Decluttering your Outlook inbox