Make the leap from Office 2007 to Office 2016, and take advantage of the latest features and performance improvements in Microsoft's popular productivity suite.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to this course on Migrating from Office 2007 to 2016. I'm David Rivers. Microsoft Office has continually evolved over the years and anyone upgrading from Office 2007 to 2016 is going to notice a number of changes. Not only does it look different, it will perform differently as well. So, if you're making the switch to Office 2016 from Office 2007, this course will help you in making the transition by removing some of the frustration that comes with switching on your own.
We'll begin by exploring some of the reasons to switch or not, before we examine the changes to the user interface you'll need to know to feel comfortable in your new environment. Cloud computing plays a major role in the new Office suite, so we'll dig into what that's all about before we focus in on each of the separate programs, learning what's new or done differently in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding the user interface changes in Office 2016
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Visualizing data with Excel sparklines and charts
- Extracting data with Flash Fill
- Exploring PowerPoint themes
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016