Get started with Excel 2016. Learn how to create, format, share, and print workbooks in Excel.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Excel 2016. I'm David Rivers. Excel is the world's most popular spreadsheet program for storing, organizing, and manipulating data. This course is designed to help those with very little to no experience with Microsoft Excel get up and running quickly, creating their own spreadsheets here in a Windows environment. We'll begin with a quick tour of the user interface to get you comfortable in your surroundings before we start inputting data such as text, numbers, and then formulas and functions.
We'll also spend some time using a variety of formatting options to make your spreadsheets look their best while improving readability. And then we'll add visual interest with charts and graphics. Then you'll need to know what options you have for sharing your finished product so we'll explore ways to share online, via email, and of course by printing. So with so much to cover, let's get you up and running with Excel 2016.
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks